1. How do I get free access to Qwiklabs?
Copy the access code mentioned on the page.
Select a challenge quest.
Click on "Enroll".
Enter the access code when prompted.
Confirm that you are not a robot and click on submit.
Perform your first lab.
Click on End Lab.
2. Do I need a Qwiklabs account?
Yes, you will need to create a Qwiklabs account if you don’t have one already. Creating an account is always free. If you already have an account, simply log in.
3. How long does it take to complete a lab?
Labs take between 15 minutes up to 2 hours, depending on the complexity of the lab itself. You can find lab durations listed on the site.
4. What’s the difference between a quest and a lab?
A quest is a series of 5-8 labs. When you complete all the labs in a quest successfully, you earn a badge.
5. I have a question/issue with a lab. What do I do?
Let us know! You can chat with us directly: there’s a blue button on the bottom-right of the lab. We’re here to help.
6. I don’t see anything for free.
When you log into Qwiklabs, you will still see prices on labs. However you’ll have credits granted to you free of charge. Use those credits to get started. If you do not see credits, log out and log back in.